Keynote speaker: Andrew Simms (New Weather Institute, New Economics Foundation).
This REconomy Event is designed by and for Transitioners whether you are new to REconomy or have established REconomy projects in your Transition Town. Hear from current REconomy projects by Transition Towns in London and the South East covering food enterprises, community energy and loads more, find REconomy buddies for future conversations through structured networking, and develop your REconomy skills in skills surgeries.
A celebration of the diversity in REconomy activity across London and the South East to enable us to imagine a new economy and skill-up to make it a reality.
Join the new Transition London and South East Hub and the REconomy Project for the afternoon to:
- Be inspired by leading new economy thinkers and do-ers
- Develop your vision and thinking on local economic transformation
- Get practical insights from Transition groups who have food, energy, transport and property enterprises up and running
- Explore the opportunities for local economy action in your area
- Be part of hands on workshops to build your enterprise development skills
- Meet and exchange with fellow Transitioners from across London and the South East
Supported by Friends Provident Foundation and Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust.
13.30 – 18.00 followed by drinks.
TICKETS & PRICING
For further information and to buy tickets, please click here.