Tour our ex-workhouse home! The Cinema Museum is housed in the Master’s House of the former Lambeth Workhouse. Its distinctive and ornate Victorian Gothic architecture (Parris & Aldwinkle, 1871) features polychrome brickwork and contrasting stone and narrow horizontal terracotta panels in dog-tooth pattern.
We will be open from 10.00-17.00 on both the Saturday and Sunday of the Open House weekend, with last entry at 16.00, and tours of the building at 11.00, 14.00 and 16.00 on a first come basis.
Refreshments will be available.
This is a free event.